What is the best home insurance cover in Nigeria?
In simple terms, the best home insurance cover is what is called a budget home insurance.
What kind of insurance is that?
It is insurance cover that provides protection for home owners at low premium rates, it is what most people refer to as affordable or cheap home owners insurance.
Therefore, affordability is a key factor when we talk about the best house insurance cover for home owners and tenants. Modern home insurance typically provides the following types of cover:
1. Cheap home owners insurance
2. Home contents insurance for tenants and landlords
3. Rental property insurance and
4. Mortgage protection insurance
When all of these home insurance cover types are provided at premium rates that are affordable, we call it budget home insurance.
In reality, most home owners and tenants in Nigeria are working hard to balance a seemingly endless list of financial obligations ever month so much so that home insurance somehow gets brushes aside. The good news is, new and innovative home insurance companies are beginning to provide smart home building and contents insurance cover that are affordable and customer friendly.
Affordability and customer friendly insurance policies are exactly what customers seek.
Therefore, more and more people are beginning to turn to these new age insurance companies to provide protection for their buildings and the belongings inside the buildings. Many homeowners steer clear of insurance because the true value remains a mystery to them.
Why is home and property insurance coverage important? The reason is simple, disaster can strike at any time.
While no one prays for disaster to happen, processes must be in place to serve as a potential contingency to protect not only your investment but the wellbeing of individual families. The sad fact of life is that bad things happen when we least expect them; a sudden house fire, a robbery or unexpected death of the breadwinner. How prepared is the average homeowner for these type of unfortunate occurrences? Insurance.
Most mortgage companies provide cover for an array of reasons:
• Home fire insurance provides protection against the destructive impact of unexpected home fires
• Home owners insurance as well as rental property insurance safeguard against the bitter consequences experienced by home owners when disasters strike
• Home contents insurance for tenants provide protection against theft and fire and
• Mortgage protection insurance provides the much needed funds to pay off mortgage if the bread winner dies before completing his mortgage payment
As part of bringing our clients end-to-end service, we have partnered with some of the best names in home insurance to get the cover that is right for you.
Want to secure your house and belongings against fire, theft, and burglary?
Speak to a RE/MAX agent today.